Anemometer for measuring temperature up to 175°F (80°C) and airspeed to 6890ft/min
The 407113 CFM Metal Vane Anemometer measures Air Velocity from 100 to 6890 ft./min, 0.5 to 126 m/sec, 1.8 to 126 km/hr, 1.1 to 78.3 mph, and 1.0 to 68 knots with an accuracy of ±2% Of Velocity. Meter also measures 0 to 999,900 Cubic Feet Per Minute, 0 to 999,900 Cubic Meters Per Minute, and Temperature from 32 to 175°F/0 to 80°C. Anemometer features Min/Max, Data Hold, and Auto Power off. Comes complete with metal vane with 3.9ft cable, 9V battery, holster with stand, and hard carrying case.
- Display Air Flow (CFM) or Air Velocity plus Temperature
- Metal vane withstands temperature up to 175°F (80°C) and airspeed to 6890ft/min
- Air Flow displayed in 3 modes: Instantaneous value, up to 20 point average or 2/3 flow value
- Record and Recall MIN, MAX
- Data Hold plus Auto power off